Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bradley on GQ Australia cover


The ultimate dashing leading man, Bradley Cooper, graces the cover of GQ ‘s June/July issue in Australia and says he won’t be talking about his personal life any time soon!


source
The Hangover 2 star and former beau of Renee Zellweger mentioned he just doesn’t talk about his personal life. He told the magazine (via JustJared), “I’ll never do it, no matter what’s written about me. Some things you just have to keep to yourself.” He added, “I’ll talk about my personal past, family, and other stuff, but when you bring in other people, I feel there’s no reason for it.”

Personal talk aside, there’s no doubt his career is scorching right now! Perhaps his leading man role was solidified by playing Eddie Morra in Limitless. He explained he wasn’t even the first choice for the role!  “I think originally Heath Ledger wanted to do it. Then Shia LaBeouf was attached and then…well, I’m not quite sure, but the story goes he got Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and that was that…When I heard that he fell out I just pleaded my case so I could at least have the meeting with Neil Burger, who was attached to direct.”

Sounds like he proved his case pretty well since he ultimately landed the part! Bradley says he just wants “to get better.” He added, “It’s all about the filmmaker – and that’s it … I want to be an actor who gets to work with these wonderful people. That’s it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment